Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 38 - Photoshoot at Putrajaya

Me, my sisters, our nephew and my sister's friend went to Putrajaya on Saturday to attend my sister's friend's daughter's birthday party. It was fun! The food was good, the company even better and Azfar was a bit fussy at first but he ended up having a good mood throughout the party. Well, mostly. Five o'clock came around and we made our move to a park nearby. I had already told my sister that I wanted to have a photoshoot, so that's what we're gonna. Part of my new 'improving-my-photography-skills' list is to have some kind of photoshoot or other during weekend, so here's the first one. Overall, I'm really happy with how the photos turned out. I'm still learning to work with the camera and totally looking forward to learn. I can't wait until next week! Hopefully we can go bike-riding or something cool like that...

Here are some of my favourite photos...





No comments:

Post a Comment