Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 41 - The Setting Sun

Normally, if I open the windows in my room in the morning, it would already be closed by my mum or my sister by the time I came back from work. Today, just for the fun of it (or actually the laziness in me.. LOL!) I decided to let it open until about 630pm. And I'm glad of it cos I got to take this photo! I know for some people, this is just a so and so shot, but I love it and that is all that matters... :)



And oh, good news! I'm just about to finish paying for my camera. Yay!! When I bought it last March, my dad paid for it, partly as early birthday present to me. (My birthday is not until September, so that's how early it is...) Anyway, since it's only partly a present, I have to pay my dad the rest of the money so I had been doing that religiously since then. A couple of nights ago, I felt compelled to ask my dad how much do I still owe him and surprisingly, he said that this is the last month for me to pay, then I'm done. Yay!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment