Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 39 - Being Silly

We went out last night to Domino's, to celebrate my SIL's birthday. We normally went to some very expensive restaurants for our birthday dinners last year but this year, we're trying to change things around, so we went to normal eatery instead. Oh well, it's still good and it's the company that counts. And as usual, my full attention is on Syara and Azfar. Love taking their photos!! Anyway, instead of showing off their usual cute photos, let's see some of their silly ones.



She was rolling her eyes this time. Glad I captured it. I can even imagine the layout I can do with this photo already.. :D

Azfar with soup dribbling down his chin. He just threw up all over himself before we had dinner and was all smiles during dinner. So funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment