Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20 - Excavator!


I came back from work early and this was what I found at the backyard. My mom had mentioned that they would be getting the fish pond covered up but I didn't know that it would be this soon. Oh well, it's about time, really. The fish pond had been abandoned for soooo long, with its ugly ass of a bridge! It used to be such a great source of entertainment for me and my siblings when we were younger and had just moved into this home.


Here's a photo that I took later on in the afternoon. The pond is covered (well, at least most of it!) and you can actually see the land in our backyard. Before this, there used to be only trees and trees and trees back there. Needless to say, the times that I ever went over there can be counted with one hand. My parents had been saying that they wanted to build homes for their daughters if we ever get married. LOL!! Anyway, I used to think that the land is much, much bigger but apparently it's not...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is not what you expect to be met by... Great photos, love the before and after shots!

    ReplyDelete