Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 - Already Crumbling



Yesterday, I posted on my other blog about how I wanted to lose weight as part of my goal this year but on the way back from my Stats class today (the first one!!) I asked my sister to stop by the McDonald's drive through cos I wanted to buy McFlurry. We decided against it but stopped at 7 Eleven and I bought myself a tin of Mister Potato chips. I wanted Jacker actually (cos it somehow reminded me of my good friend, Yana. LOL!) but there were only Sour Cream & Onion ones so I opted for Mister Potato instead. It had been awhile since I last had any chips and it just taste yummy. And yes, this will hopefully be my last chip for the year.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Don't you hate giving up the food you love! I'm right there with ya! I didn't know you were doing this too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete