Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 - Water on the mirror

The day did not start well at all! It was foggy, making it VERY hard to drive and it makes me feel as if I'm in Forks. LOL!! School is starting too so the route that I take to go to work in congested, which makes it even harder to drive. I hate days like these.

It's a good day at work today though. A group of my diploma students came and we chatted for a bit. They will be going out for their teaching practice next semester and I am so gonna miss them. Love those kids. There are only 4 years of age difference between us, so that's cool. They still respected me as their teacher, but at the same time, we're free to talk about anything we want. And there was no class at all today because there was some problem with the timetables and all, and apart from an hour meeting with my superior (or at least one of them), I was just sitting in my office and scrapping while watching a movie. LOL! What a life I lead huh? But this won't last long. Work will be piling up in no time, I can guarantee that.

Anyway, it was quite sunny today but towards the end of the working day, it started to rain. I love rain!! Well, I used to hate it when it rained cos I used to take a road that is always full of mud so by the end of the day, my car would always look like a tractor than the cute little car it is. But a couple of months ago, a friend of mine showed another way to go to the campus (via the bridge over the river), so I had been taking that road instead and my car stayed clean for a long time compared to last time.

Here's a photo that I took while waiting to get on the bridge. It's a small bridge and can only allow one side of the traffic to go through while the other side have to wait. See the cars waiting behind me? The line had never been that long before!!


No comments:

Post a Comment