Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25 - Mission Possible!

A few days ago, I decided to do something with my room. Basically, I love the room, but there's just something about the arrangement of the furniture that makes me feel closed up and there's really no room to breathe, hence the mission for today. I thought of enlisting the help of my sister but she refused to help, so I was left alone. Well, in the photo from my Day 6 post, you can probably see the black thing at the corner. That's the bookcase that separated the bed and my workspace. I love the arrangement until it got to be a bit suffocating and not to mention very hard to make the bed. I really struggled with that cos the space between the bookcase and the bed is very, very small. Anyway, fast forward to today, I just asked my brother to move the bookcase from beside the bed to the wall facing the bed. It's sooooo much better now!

This was after I (well, my brother actually) moved the bookcase and had to pile lots of stuff on the bed...


And this is after I had cleaned up all the mess..


Notice that my desk is now facing the window? Love it that way!!

1 comment: