Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 - Office Communication



I remembered on the very first day that I reported for duty back in August 2007, Ms. Kim (she was one of the Head of Programme of the faculty) told us to install Skype on our computers so that it's easier to communicate since we couldn't have individual phones in our office. Skype was the only choice back then cos somehow Yahoo! Messengers couldn't be installed (but we later found a way to remedy that). Since then, me and my officemates had been communicating through Skype instead of just going to each other's offices. Well, sometimes we do that too, but most of the time, we just Skype each other, which is kinda funny cos our offices are just a few steps away from each other.. I even Skype-d with Dash who is sitting directly in front of me. We would do it if we want to gossip and didn't want anybody else to know, especially if there are students or other people in our room. Each day, I look forward to that kind of communication... Sad, I know.. :)

8 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Love your story behind your great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say much because my dh and I skype between floors in our house! Skype is the best! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Super story and I live skype too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t know Skype...but great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny. My friends and I use msn a lot to text messages, we've even had chat-parties when we all couldn't meet for a night out. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a look into your day! Love the photo and the story.

    ReplyDelete