Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24 - Nephew & Niece's Day!!

I went to sleep last night with a headache and woke up with one too. Ugh, it sucks! So I spent the day in bed just lying around and watching Felicity. But my brothers came home today so seeing my nephew and niece are definitely the highlight of my day..

My eldest brother and his family just stopped over on the way back to his wife's hometown, so we get to spend some time with my cute nephew, who now gets very (and I do mean VERY) excited when it comes to feeding the fishes. He's obsessed, just like my niece was. And he loves getting his feet dipped in the water.. :)





Then, later on my 2nd brother came over and will be staying the night, which is gonna be fun cos I really miss my niece. She was happily playing around with my sister's IPhone and I was reminded of the time when she was a baby and loves playing with cellphones.

She also boasted about being able to write the alphabet 'A' now. She proudly showed me how she wrote the uppercase 'A' (that took almost a page by the way), so I asked her whether she could write the lowercase 'A', so she wrote a small, tiny, weeny uppercase 'A'. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment