Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9 - Reading!



I love reading! In fact, I have always loved it, even as a child and remembered asking for a stack for Enid Blyton's books for my 6th birthday. But lately, I haven't done that much reading due to time constraint. Sometimes I bought books with the intention of reading them straight away but never did. It would always be a while before I get to finish the books.

Dash, Kala and Thina picked me up at 11.30 am so that we can go for our classes together. The class is not until 3pm but they had to go and clean up the room they rented in PJ, so they dropped me off at the faculty and went to the house. While waiting for them, here's the book that I read. Thankfully it kept me company until 2pm when Sundari showed up and we had a chat.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment